The best way to learn about the ministry of Project 658 is to see the work being done first-hand. We offer many volunteer opportunities for you, your family, your church or organization to partner with us.
- Weekly volunteers are needed in the childcare class offered for children of ministry program participants. Children of volunteers are welcome to attend and serve with their parents. Childcare volunteers are needed from 10-12 Monday – Thursday.
- Consider volunteering at the clothing project open Monday – Thursday from 10:30-12:30. Donations of clothing, shoes or blankets are also welcome. Click here to view a flyer sharing more details about accepted donations.
- Get to know the families involved in our ministry projects and join us for lunch at The 658 Center (3646 Central Avenue) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 12:00.
- Bring your family to one of the quarterly community events to serve and meet refugees in the neighborhood.
- Get your friends or church group together to participate in a Serve Saturday. These take place the second Saturday of every month from 10-12 at The 658 Center.
- Consider participating in The Family Project, which pairs American families with international families with the goal of intentionally building friendship and support.
You can contact us at [email protected] to learn more about how you can partner with us through serving.Click Here To Register
CURRENT OPEN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITES